Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chicken and Rice

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things and have been lazy with my cooking. Here is what I made tonight. It is super easy and quick to make but really tasty.

1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1 1/2 soup cans of water
2/3 c. uncooked rice
1 package dry onion soup mix
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Mix everything together except for the chicken and pour it into the pan. Dip chicken breast in melted butter and lay on mixture. Cover and bake 2 1/2 hourse at 350. I usually omit the butter part (saves a few calories) and I usually cook it in a crock pot. I put the chicken down first and pour everything else on top. Today I cooked it on high for six hours.

No comments: