Thursday, January 22, 2009

Drawing

I thought it would be fun to kick off the new year with a drawing. Nothing big, but who doesn't like free stuff?! So, if you make a comment on this post your name will be entered into the drawing and this is what you will get if your name is chosen:

A set of Valentine rubber spatulas, a bag of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips, and a liquid measuring cup for measuring ounces, teaspoons and tablespoons (I didn't realize how much I used this little number until mine got broken). It is a must for any kitchen! I've got two sets of everything, so I will draw two names. I will draw the names in a week - January 29. You can get it just in time to whip up something yummy for your special Valentine!

18 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those spatulas look fun.

Autumn said...

What a fun giveaway!

Sara said...

Oh,those items look like fun!

Kylee said...

Cute spatula and I love the shot glass for measuring tablespoons! Neat!

Annalee Kelly said...

Count me in, sister!

Janae said...

Cute giveaway! And thanks for doing these blog. I've been needing new ideas!

Emily said...

Fun idea! I love getting good ideas from your blog!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you pick me.

Keith and Shasta said...

I want in! You are so cute and creative! I always check your blog, and am horrible at leaving comments. I love seeing what is going on with you and your family. We miss seeing everyone, once a year (if that) isn't enough!

Lisa said...

You are so funny! I'm in! I hope I win!! haha!!

Amy said...

PICK ME! PICK ME! :)
That spatula is so cute!

Burke Family said...

You better pick Me!

Melissa said...

Amber,
This is a great blog~all of your recipes look so yummy and I've heard through the grapevine that you are a fantastic cook. Enter me in!
Love,
Melissa

Ruth said...

Cute idea! Did you make that table runner? I seem to remember you doing some as a YW project. Super Cute!

susie said...

Hey...who taught you how to cook anyway! I like prizes!

kenzie said...

I love your recipe blog! You have great ideas that help freshin up my boring meals. Thanks, Jamie B.

Heather said...

I don't know if I like to bake or if I just like free stuff. I imagine myself eating the Hershey's chips long before they have a chance to become a cookie. That's what you do on Valentine's day when you're single. I'm in, sister. You're amazing.

Blondie said...

How cute are you, seriously! You amaze me, Happy Valentine's Girlie!!