Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kielbasa Pasta

I tried the Tomato Basil Chicken, and just as I thought, it was tasty!
Today I am sharing a recipe concocted by my hubby. He always makes the best spaghetti. This is super easy and so, so yummy.

1 yellow or red onion, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 turkey Kielbasa, sliced
1 bottle Ragu sauce
2-3 cups Penne Pasta, cooked

Saute the onion and peppers until they are softened a little. Add the Kielbasa and saute until it starts to turn a little brown. Add the Ragu sauce and let simmer on low for about 15 minutes. Add the pasta and let heat through. Serve with some grated Parmesan and a slice of garlic bread!

1 comment:

chaliese said...

AMBER!! I had no idea you had this blog until i was going through your other blog looking for that yummy sweet and sour meatloaf. this is AWESOME!! i am always looking for dinner ideas and your stuff is always YUMMY!!