Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drawing

In celebration of my new blog, I am giving away some fun kitchen essentials. The first drawing is for the items shown above. The magnetic calendar is my favorite thing for writing my weekly menu. I also use the backs for writing shopping lists. The new cookie scoop from Bed, Bath and Beyond is amazing. The dough comes out perfectly. Along with it, I am throwing in a bag of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips. To enter this drawing all you have to do is post a comment on my blog. Below is a darling Echo apron from Bed, Bath and Beyond and with that I will also throw in a bag of chocolate chips. To enter the drawing for the apron, you have to post one of your favorite recipes on your blog and post a comment on mine to let me know you did. I will also post the winner's recipe on my blog. Make sense? I will draw names on November 20. That gives you one week. Good luck!

18 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

Pick me, pick me!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog. it's my favorite cooking blog. absolute favorite.

Jake, Brooke, Isaiah, Corban, and Emerson said...

I know where you live so.... Just kidding. This is such a great idea. I went snooping for ideas on your blog for dinner tonight and I am going to try one tomorrow. :)

Erin L said...

I'm so glad you started a recipe blog because I know you are a great cook.

Burke Family said...

i'm your sister......need i say more?

Petersen Family said...

No, I'm your big sister. Need I say more. Amber you are truly amazing!

Janae said...

I'm so glad you started this blog! Your rolls look amazing. I can't wait to try them.

I did post one of my favorite recipes here:
http://familyofpews.blogspot.com/2008/09/week-happenings.html

It's the Cafe Rio link--all 4 of them make the dish delicious.

Shaun-ta' said...

Where in the world do you find the time? and the energy? I have been in a dinner rut for ages, I am glad you are helping me find my way out! I posted a super yummy, super easy Bread dip recipe on my blog so you can check it out! It would be great appetizer for the holidays!

Amy said...

I really want that apron! It's so cute! I'll have to post a recipe on my blog tomorrow, it's to late tonight. So I'll do it tomorrow after church and then you can just put that apron in the mail to me on Monday! ;)
Oh and my recipe is for a really yummy Tortilla Soup. I got it from a Crate & Barrel cookbook. My bpys even liked it so it must be good!

Annalee Kelly said...

Hey, I posted a recipe on my blog, so enter me in for the sweet apron, too! (gas-x)

Amy said...

OK, I posted my recipe.

Autumn said...

Great blog! I can't wait to try your roll recipe.

Hansen's Happenings said...

Amber - these recipes look so good. I can't wait to try them. I just found your blog I am so excited. (maghan mecham hansen)

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun to win! I love reading your recipes! They are inspiring!

Emily said...

I just posted a recipe on my blog! Check it out!

Howling Pickup said...

Hey Emily Wright- Will you invite me to read your blog?!

Sara said...

Hi Amber, I posted my all time favorite recipe on my blog and I also gave a shout out to your rolls tutorial! I am loving all the recipes you've posted so far!

Hoggan and Julie said...

Yeah Amber - Now if you would just come cook it for me I would be sooo happy. That's for posting the recipes.